Mining People International (MPi) are a leading recruitment agency to the resources industry, headquartered in Perth, Western Australia.
Focussed on delivering top talent to organisations both within Australia and Internationally, MPi has a real passion to deliver a high level of service to both its customers and its candidates and equally important are its supplier relationships.
In 2011, MPi went to market for a new recruitment system to replace the existing in-house model. They were especially keen on implementing a scalable, cloud-based system which could be configured to their requirements, and could be enhanced to meet future needs.
As an organisation, MPi are focussed on delivering the right outcomes for their candidates and clients. They’ve been quick to adopt best practices and tools, recognising the competitive advantage that integrated technology delivers. Amongst the features of their Jobscience solution, MPi enjoys:
- A customer community geared towards talent, allowing contractors and candidates to manage applications, manage profiles, undertake testing and keep engaged with MPi
- An advanced search mechanism which allows MPi to quickly bore down on specific sets of skills
- Highly automated workflows and processes which move candidates quickly and smoothly between points of contact, cover regulatory requirements and keep talent engaged
- An advanced e-marketing platform that enables close contact with targeted groups of people within the individual consulting groups
- An integrated back office solution which powers the billing, accounting and financial functions of the organisation
MPi’s approach to technology has seen them rapidly adapt to the new system, driving usage to parity and beyond in a relatively short period of time.
They’re now looking to implementing further enhancements within the existing platforms of mobile capability, SMS capability and further enhancing the Communities functionality.
Job Science has enabled us to reduce back office costs dramatically both in terms of staffing and external support costs, enabled remote access to our systems no matter where we travel and finally allowed us to do the smarter marketing to small, targeted groups that in the past was done through a very manual and laborious process.
Now it’s extremely efficient through some smart electronic processes – but that does not mean we don’t still pick up the phone…and often!
Business Services Manager, MPi
Interested in learning about how 2cloudnine can take you further with jobscience? Get in contact!